Monday, May 12, 2008

Ours ONLY at St Andrew's Hall - June 8, 2008 (NWL CANCELS)

Again this is from Daniel Victor's Blog -

NWL SHOW CANCELLED June 8th

Fans,

Due to unfortunate circumstances beyond our control, Neverending White Lights will not be performing June 8th @ St. Andrew's Hall in Detroit.

OURS will still be performing as scheduled.

Look for a headlining NWL show in the area in the near future.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, and please enjoy the Ours concert if you've already purchased tickets, and look for us out there this summer.

Best.

xo
~d.v

-------------------

This is right from the Daniel Victor - Neverending White Lights blog

http://www.myspace.com/neverendingwhitelights

First things first:

OURS wsg/ NEVERENDING WHITE LIGHTS
SUN JUNE 8TH, ST. ANDREW'S HALL
DETROIT MI
7PMY
es, we're opening for my beloved friends in Detroit.
See you there.
Now, onward.

Where have I been eh? Where is Waldo and what is he up to?I hate April, so I mostly spent last month in hiding. Though you may have spotted me at the LCBO. I think I bought groceries once. Oh, and I saw M.I.A also, as you all know I love her. Other happenings....I ran into Tokyo Police Club in a Detroit bathroom, had a Grey's Anatomy party (15 million people heard "Distance" that night), stole a slew of cars via GTA4, and cursed myself for not buying enough new albums.

Otherwise, been finishing the Pleasure Machines album that my friend March Zo and I have been working on the past 3 years. I may have blogged about it a while ago, I'll post some music in the upcoming months when we've mixed it.

Black Ribbons? Fate could change on that. I'm having issues figuring out how I'm going to release all the new music I've been working on....as not to confuse people with new projects, etc. It's in my nature to be abundant and create a vast plethora of musical offerings for the world to soak up, alas doing so in so many different variations might shift the focus off of having a main source of output. In other words, I'm thinking now about just releasing a solo album. But we'll see.

We're discussing the next single(s)? these days, so there will be more Act 2 activity in the upcoming months, and dare I say we've even discussed the possibility of an NWL TOUR? What? Could be in fall. Time will tell if I crawl up from my basement studio and get out to you.

Stay tuned for further ramblings.
I leave you now to be with your mothers.
xo~d.v

----------
This is me :) http://www.myspace.com/gjkpromotions

No comments: