Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day :)

To all the wonderful Mom's out there, GJK Promotions and Artist of the Day would like to commend you all ;)

YOU are the ones that created all the musicians, artists, producers, promoters, engineers and others that we have come to love and adore. While others are in the midst of making our future artists.

May your day be filled with love, kisses and lots of wishes for this special day,
Geri

*My special present for this day was the "P.S. I Love You" movie which I can't wait to watch with my son. I cried through it the first time I saw it and I am sure I will cry again, this time. (OK so I have feelings, lol, but this movie really hit home and for many reasons) I hope that if you haven't saw it yet, that you have the opportunity to do so.

http://www.myspace.com/gjkpromotions

No comments: