Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How to get on Project Playlist and the Artist of the Day Playlist

Here is a re-post for all you musicians out there that are not sure how to put your songs on Project Playlist ;)

I add all "Artist of the Day" artists that have their music on the Project Playlist, so try and get your songs up :) If you have put up a song AFTER you have been featured as Artist of the Day please send me a quick e-mail at myspace so I can add your song.

-----------------------


It is so easy for all musicians to add their songs to project playlist. Just go to this link http://www.projectplaylist.com/searchlink.php add your MP3 code for all the world to see and use.

Thanks to my helpful friends who shared this secret :)
Cheers :)

Make sure your "Artist" friends get on my friends list for their chance to be "Artist of the Day"

No comments: