Monday, October 20, 2008

Amanda Nagurney needs our help! Please Vote!

Previous "Artist of the Day" Amanda Nagurney needs out help!!! Please take the time to vote !!

I recieved this from Amanda this morning
----

I was wondering if you could take a few minutes to help me out. It would mean so much.

Please vote for me I have been nominated as Female Vocalist here in Buffalo. Can You please go to www. bestofwny. com and click vote button it is on the left. It is the online ballot.

YOU CAN JUST VOTE for the catergory I am in you do not have to fill out all the entries. This is so much appreciated.

I am in for Wildfire UNDER THE COUNTRY on page 2 and I have been nominated FEMALE VOCALIST (Cover)AMANDA NAGURNEY on page 6 of the ballot in Buffalo Music Awards the just click submit and your vote will be entered.

I would really appreciate it. Amanda.Thanks so so much!!

No comments: