Friday, June 13, 2008

Terry Lee Bolton on Great American Country - Don't forget to vote ;)

I received this e-mail from Terry after I posted his blog :)
-----

Terry Lee Bolton To Be Featured On Great American Country
Vote Terry Lee Bolton On The Next GAC Star

I received an email from GAC this week letting me know that they are going to air My Music Video for “American Man” this week on The Next GAC Star special that airs every Sunday @ 2:30pm pst ,3:30pm mst , 4:30pm cst , 5:30pm est... So make sure you tune in to check it out... And please keep the votes coming in for me over on MusicNation. Com... We have been Rockin’ throughout this whole week and need YOUR VOTES to get into the semi-finals... This could be A BIG BREAK for me!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!

Go to:
http://embed.musicnation.com/13/matchup/swf

to vote... When you get through the myspace warning page to the VOTING PAGE just keep refreshing the page until you see Terry Lee Bolton on the media player, then you can vote... I LOVE MY FANS, Y’ALL ROCK, GOD BLESS, TLB…



This is me :) http://www.myspace.com/gjkpromotions

No comments: