Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009 Everyone !!

Well the time has come to put 2008 behind and bring on the 2009 future!

This year has been more than challenging (for those that know me) but we made it through and now look forward to 2009, with bells on our toes. We changed the format, got a new logo and are eagerly awaiting our first event in April. The brand of "Prowling for the Stars of Tomorrow" will now be the motto with us prowling the web to find the independent musicians that are our "Prowl of the Day" and to move ahead to get as many musicians noticed as possible.
2008 brought us many fabulous musicians and even more the collaborations were amazing. Please keep them up :) Watching the of the musicians grow makes is all worthwhile.

As we move into 2009, we will be interviewing bands, reviewing cd's, putting on a couple shows a year to all of which you are invited to take part of. I always take requests from agencies, record companies, producers and you the fans to feature their favorite musicians.Guest Bloggers will be a big part of the project to get even more exposure to bands and musicians that might have got lost in the shuffle. If you don't e-mail me, I might not know who they are. I am also hiring a couple of writers/interviewers to help with the process. If interested please e-mail me with "I want to be HIRED" in the subject line. If you are a band and want to be "prowled", e-mail me with "We want to be Prowled" in the subject line and we will do our best to get you featured. Please take into consideration I get many requests everyday but I do listen to every band/musician that sends me a friends request and others that would like to be featured.

In 2009, I will continue to feature the internet radio stations that will play your songs (some of you are getting lot's of airplay and it all starts somewhere ;) I will try to feature as many festivals/events as I can, so you can plan your summer and even a few venues that are kind enough to send me their links. I have access to entertainment lawyers, producers, agencies and other useful information that you might need. I will also be coming out with a merchandise line, to promote "Prowl of the Day" and it's musicians, so stay tuned in the spring for some new fun and exciting things to come :)

Have a question, don't be scared to e-mail me as I will try to answer your questions as best as possible and help you move up and onto the future.

To you, yours, your families and extended families, GJK Promotions would like to wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!

Cheers XOXO - Geri and Michael

No comments: