Monday, November 10, 2008

Paint Me Purple Fundraiser in Nashville on November 24, 2008

This is from my friends blog a Paint Me Purple. November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness month so please and save a life ;) Don't forget to wear purple ;)

http://www.myspace.com/pancreaticcancerawareness

---------------
Nashville! Give back and hear great music Nov. 24th!! Category: Life


On Monday night November 24th I hope to see you at The Listening Room in Nashville. Very talented friends of mine will be sharing their voices and music as we work together to fight pancreatic cancer.


I can not tell you how much I appreciate the support I am getting from all of you. You are making so many people aware of pancreatic cancer and its need for funding. It was people like you and passion like yours that started the race against breast cancer and is saving thousands of lives each year. I have no doubt that when I say, we are where breast cancer was in the 1930's, that I won't be able to say it for long. I know we can and will change that.


Keep making purple a priority. Keeping painting the world purple. Right now there is no early detection. Right now there is only a few percent that will survive it. Right now someone has just been diagnosed and may not make it to Christmas.


Come out. Make some friends. Wear your purple. If you want to make a donation while you're there you can give us a check to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.


Our benefit is the week of Thanksgiving and I am thankful for many things. I am thankful that my father in law beat the cancer and beat his odds. I am thankful for his doctors and the many doctors and researchers that are trying to cure cancer. I am thankful for you, my friends, who have given your time, your talents, and your hearts. I am thankful for the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network and the MANY things they do to help save lives and families every day.


Give thanks with us on Monday, November 24th. Pay it forward and help us save lives.
More details will be coming soon!
God Bless!



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments: