Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nuttin' But Stringz - You are about to be amazed!!

As you all well know, I started this site to promote Independent musicians, but I do have to engage in treating you to some amazing talent that you may not have seen if you have not watched "America's Got Talent" or the many other shows they have been featured on. They are signed by NBS Entertainment Inc.

Nuttin' But Stringz

http://www.myspace.com/nuttinbutstringzmusic

These 2 amazing brothers - Damien and Tourie Escobar - play the violin like I have never heard before and believe me coming from a very musical family I have heard many. If they can't make children interested in playing the violin with spirit, no one can. Take a listen and then tell me that they are NOT two of "America's Most Talented Musicians". Personally I would love to see the votes and how close it was as I would not have watched this show if I was not channel surfing and caught them playing. I am sure we will see them around the circuit a lot more now and in the future.

Good Luck to you two! Remember Canada is a hop, skip and jump away ;)

http://www.nuttinbutstringz.com/

Cheers and Remember Always Inspire :)
(They sure do ;)

No comments: