Thursday, December 13, 2007

Doug Managhan's Christmas Gift to YOU!

I know there was a reason why I made this special musican "Artist of the Day" on November 11. I loved his songs that he dedicates to all those that make our lives different everyday. Doug Managhan truly "Pays It Forward" in so many ways. Please take the time to check out his blog and see how you can get 21 of his songs for just $1.97 and ALL the proceeds go towards Operation Family Fund which helps families of the troops. You can't get a better Christmas Deal than that and help others along the way. Doug is also hosting a contest, so check out his blog and make sure you enter :) http://www.dougmanaghan.com/

Cheers:)

DIRECTLY FROM DOUG MANAGHAN'S BLOG ---

Hidden Santa Contest + A FANTASTIC gift for you !!

Hey Everyone ! Well I wanted to do something really over the Top and I did. First off, its time for the Annual "Hidden Santa" Contest !. (3) Lucky people who go find the Hidden Santa, and email me over there, or here, with the Passcode (click on the Santa when you find it), will win a Signed CD and a $5.00 Target Gift Card ! The drawing will be held New Years Eve. The Santa will appear when you roll your mouseover it.

Second, I have done something that I guarantee you will never see another Musician do here on Myspace, or, anywhere ! I am GIVING you the 20 Downloads of my Current CD, + My New Christmas Song, ALL for a $1.97 donation to our Troops Familys, via the Operation Family Fund(its also Dr. Lauras favorite charity). 21 SONGS FOR $1.97 and 100 % of the profit goes to the Operation Family Fund. I don't get a dime from it, I have decided to dedicate my entire December STORE over at my main site to raising money for this Fantastic Organization. Tell a Friend, OK?

So its an offer you can't refuse -- you GET a gift from me (21 Songs !+ a LIFETIME OMANAGHANS membership for only $1.97 Wow) while GIVING a gift to our Troops fighting on our behalf. So to find the Secret Santa, and take advantage of the Gift Deal, head over to my OFFICIAL site STORE page - www.dougmanaghan.com

Have fun, and thank you for being my friends and fans !
This is my way of saying MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you all, while at the same time doing it for our Troops.

Doug

No comments: